Our Fargo Attorneys have represented hundreds of people who were hurt or killed because of dangerous and defective pharmaceutical drugs or medical devices in North Dakota and Minnesota. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in these bad drugs or device cases. We are “investigating” possible legal cases on behalf of injured people. We do NOT represent the manufacturer, we will only represent people hurt by the drug or product. Currently, we are focusing on actions against drug makers of numerous drugs or medical devices such as:
SOLBERG LAW “BAD DRUG” UPDATE 2018
DANGEROUS Bad Drug Lawsuits
· Invokana is a Type 2 diabetes drug. It may cause Ketoacidosis, blood infection, kidney infection, kidney injury, kidney failure or below the knee amputation.
· Taxotere is a chemotherapy drug which can cause a severe and permanent type of hair loss called alopecia. This condition can cause full body permanent hair loss.
· Bair Hugger–warming blankets used in hip and knee surgeries are linked to serious infection
· IVC Filters–a device implanted in the veins during a surgical procedure to prevent blood clots from entering into a patient’s lungs. Some patients experienced punctured organs, blood vessels, and filter migration to different parts of the body
· Artificial Hips and Knees—metal on metal, prematurely fail requiring replacement surgery
· Trans-vaginal mesh– treatment for pelvic organ prolapse or urinary incontinence. Trans-vaginal mesh can erode or migrate necessitating surgery
· Mirena–birth control device that can migrate and perforate after insertion necessitating surgery to remove.
·Actos—diabetes drug that may increase the risk of bladder cancer
·Byetta—diabetes drug that may cause pancreatic cancer or thyroid cancer
· Morcellator–a type of surgical tool used in laparoscopic hysterectomies and fibroid removal procedures, may promote the spread of a rare, but often deadly, form of uterine cancer
· Baby Powder—may cause ovarian cancer
HEART PROBLEMS and STROKES
· Testosterone–T-gel prescribed to increase older men’s testosterone can increase heart attacks and strokes
· Lipitor—cholesterol drug that may cause Type 2 diabetes in women.
· Xarelto–blood thinner which can cause blood clot or severe bleeding
· Pradaxa—blood thinner with no antidote to stop bleeding, if bleeding occurs it can cause death.
· Plavix—blood thinner which carries a higher risk of severe bleeding and possible death.
ENLARGED BREASTS IN BOYS
· Risperdal—anti psychotic drug which may cause enlarged breasts in boys
· Zofran–anti-nausea drug that is used “off-label” for morning sickness, it has been linked to an increased risk of birth defects, including heart defects and cleft palate
· Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa—antidepressants which if taken during pregnancy can cause birth defects
Taxotere Lawsuit Attorney
Roundup and Cancer Lawsuit
Roundup has specifically been linked to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma. If you or a loved has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma and you have a history of being around Roundup please contact us to discuss the matter.
Hernia Mesh Surgery Lawsuits
We are investigating claims for injuries people have experienced after hernia mesh surgery. Many complications require a hernia repair procedure. Hernia mesh is a medical device used in surgery to repair hernias and is sometimes referred to as a hernia screen or hernia patch. If you or a loved one had a hernia mesh surgery that caused problems or failed please contact us to discuss the matter.
Nexium, Prilosec and Prevacid - PPI Lawsuit
Recently certain types of heartburn medications, called Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) have been liked to people developing kidney disease or failure. Any sort of kidney disease can be devastating on the body. If you or a loved one was on a Prilosec, Nexium or Prevacid when you experienced kidney disease or failure please contact us to discuss the matter. At Solberg Stewart Miller, we charge no fees or expenses unless our clients make a recovery.
IVC Filters Lawsuit
T-gel, Androgel,Testosterone and Heart Attacks and Strokes
Bair Hugger Lawsuit
Onglyza Diabetes Drug Lawsuit
Zofran and Birth Defects
Baby Powder can cause Ovarian Cancer
Uterine Cancer lawsuits and Morcellators
Xarelto lawsuit Attorneys
If you believe that you or your loved one may have a Many people have been affected by the use of Xarelto. If you or a family member have suffered severe bleeding while taking Xarelto please contact our North Dakota and Minnesota Xarelto Attorneys today and get the legal protection that you deserve.
Lipitor Side Effects Lawsuit
Byetta Class Action Lawsuit
Risperdal Side Effects
Infuse Bone Graft Lawsuit
Tylenol Liver Damage
Actos lawsuit attorney
If you or a loved one took Actos and subsequently were diagnosed with bladder cancer, you may have a substantial claim and be entitled to significant compensation. This is true if you took Actos in North Dakota or in a different state.
Transvaginal mesh lawsuit
Some women who received transvaginal mesh/sling products (also called pelvic mesh or vaginal mesh) have suffered from serious complications. From 2005 to 2010, there have been nearly 4,000 injuries reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) following the placement of a transvaginal mesh device.
A transvaginal mesh patch is a surgically implanted device that stretches across the vaginal wall to add extra support to damaged tissues. By adding strength to damaged vaginal walls, the vaginal mesh patches can be effective treatment for a number of conditions that may occur after childbirth and pregnancy. The conditions they are normally designed to correct include pelvic organ prolapse (POP) – a condition in which organs of the lower abdominal region slip out of place – and stress urinary incontinence, which is characterized by the inability to control urination. Unfortunately, the failure of these products can lead to the need for multiple operations to remove the mesh and to repair extensive damage caused by the products.
Lawsuit knee replacement
Do you have an artificial knee that was implanted anytime beginning 2003 to the present? If so, have you experienced:
Knee replacement failure Loosening of replacement knee Other knee complications and pain
Some knee replacement components can loosen causing pain and discomfort and ultimately require additional surgery to replace the failing replacement knee.
If you have a knee replacement system that has loosened or is otherwise causing you pain and/or a decrease in mobility contact Solberg, Stewart & Miller for a free consultation. Email email@example.com or call Mike Miller at 237-3166 in Fargo or toll free at 1-877-237-3166. You may have a “significant claim”. If we pursue a claim on your behalf you pay nothing unless and until you win.
Granuflo Lawyers for Naturalyte lawsuits
Many people have been affected by the use of Granuflo and Naturalyte. If you or a family member suffered cardiopulmonary arrest or death while on or shortly after dialysis please contact our North Dakota and Minnesota Granuflo Lawyers and Naturalyte Attorneys today and get the legal protection that you deserve. Call attorney Mike Miller or attorney Todd Miller at 1.877.237.3166 (toll free) or 237.3166 (Fargo).
Pradaxa personal injury lawyer
Solberg, Stewart & Miller is a law firm that brings claims against drug manufacturers who market dangerous drugs. Our law firm does not represent the manufacturer of Pradaxa but rather is investigating potential lawsuits against Pradaxa in North Dakota and Minnesota. At Solberg, Stewart, Miller, in pharmaceutical cases we charge no fees or expenses unless our clients make a recovery. For further information from North Dakota and Minnesota attorneys investigating Pradaxa lawsuits contact Mike Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.237.3166 (toll free) or 237.3166 (Fargo).